1. STONE FRUIT TABLETS, by Bob Schofield
Bob Schofield is the author/illustrator of The Inevitable June. He likes what words & pictures do.
2. Ratchet, by Jay Snodgrass
Jay Snodgrass lives in Florida US.
3. When You Weren't Looking, by Shaun Gannon & DJ Berndt
Shaun Gannon lives in the Washington, D.C. area. Other work of his has recently appeared or will appear in Pop Serial, Keep This Bag Away From Children, and Plain Wrap's quarter.
DJ Berndt is a cool dude. Text him: 717-799-4254
4. undone, by penny goring
penny goring lives in lndn. she make things.
5. rererererererenditions, by Daniel Golding & Max Trevor Thomas Edmond
7. Jesus Burped, by Shane Jesse Christmass
Shane Jesse Christmass is the author of the novel 'Acid Shottas'. He's a member of the band Mattress Grave, and firmly believes that the future of the word, the novel, will be in synthetic telepathy...
8. Hi I’m Johnny Knoxville And This Is How Internet Porn Ruined My Life, by Dan Hogan
Dan Hogan is an Australian guy who does tweets
9. Billy Joel, by Benjamin King
Benjamin King is an okay writer and a pretty good dad. His fiction has appeared in NANO Fiction, Safety Pin Review, New Wave Vomit, Up, For Every Year, Metazen, and some other really cool spots. He likes robots, space music, the future, and pictures of celebrities pumping gas.